Service maintenance, repair and modification of high-risk lifting equipment, steam and water-heating boilers, pressure equipment
DARK 2002 Ltd performs service maintenance, repairs and modification of the following lifting facilities:
- Hoisting cranes
- Truck cranes
- Hoists, moving on over ground railways, which are not mounted to hoisting cranes
- Electric telphers, which are not mounted to hoisting cranes
- Excavators, designed to be used with hooks
- Grapples or electromagnets
- Mobile work platforms
- Steam and water-heating boilers
- Pressure equipment
These services are offered as one time service or as a subscription and are available to all owners or users of facilities by entering a contract.
The company is listed in the official register of the STATE AGENCY FOR METROLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE (SAMTS) with registry numbers С662 of 21 November 2012 and С681 of 15 April 2013.
DARK 2002 Ltd is licensed under the international standard for quality control ISO 9001, under ISO 14001 – Environmental Management and under OHSAS 18001- Occupational Health and Safety.
DARK 2002 Ltd is specialized in performing audit in testing and/or calibrating laboratories according to BDS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2006 and EN ISO 19011:2011.
DARK 2002 Ltd offers the following services for additional control:
1. Preparation of a report including:
- drawings of the structures;
- analysis of the measured thickness;
- the average score of the preset design thicknesses.
II. Ultrasonic flaw detection
1. Measurement with ultrasonic defectoscope;
2. Report with all the measurement results including:
- Drawings of the structures;
- Defektoskope chart;
- Assessment of residual resource
- Analysis of detected flaws in the steel constructions.
III. Geodesic measurements
1. Longitudinal profiles for railways (inland)
2. Transverse profiles for railways (inland)
3. Area leveling
4. Leveling photos of undercrane railways
5. Tachymetric picture of terrain
6. Tracing work
IV. Measurement of loop impedance ‘phase-grounded conductors’
V. Measurement of crane runways and making leveling photos
VI. Production of passports and technical documentation for crane facilities.
VII. Problem diagnosis in hydraulic systems
VIII. Measurement of indicators of hydraulic systems and testing
DARK 2002 Ltd has a highly qualified team of engineers to satisfy the needs of its customers and to respond quickly in problem situations arising with the equipment they use.
The maintenance, repair and modification are executed in accordance with the latest standards and norms, all required measures for safety are applied and quality materials are used in order to observe the project documentation and the current regulations.